We have owned our Wobbel board since our eldest was 2 and our youngest was 5 months old. It's been amazing watching our littlest grow up with it and see her abilities change as she grew.
She has enjoyed:
- Watching it wobble
- Rolling balls and cars on it
- Learning to pull herself up on it
- Crawling over it and feeling it move
- Crawling under it
- Sitting on it whilst we rocked it
- Sliding down it (with help)
- Climbing over it when flipped
Above are a few pictures from 6 months old to 12 months old! Children are never too young to wobbel and it is suitable from birth (with supervision of course).
As our children have grown up it has been used daily. Big Sis was a little hesitant at first but slowly has become more daring. She likes to:
- Wobbel with her legs really far apart - making it harder to balance but also a great challenge
- Build Waytoplay roads up and over it
- See how long she can rock cars on it for
- Read books and relax on it
- Rock her little sister
- Use it as a table
- Jump off it
- Crawl underneath it
- Put it on the couch and climb up and slide down it
- Play peek-a-boo behind it
- Use it as a stage for her dancing
- Use it as a step in the kitchen
And again that's just a few! Below are a few pictures showing you some of the ways they play.
The Wobbel 360 is a completely different way to play. Our girls love to spin around together on it and put balls down it. Here's a few of them!
We have also used our Wobbel Original in many ball runs on @grimms_creations. The possibilities are truly endless!
If you would like a closer look at the colours head to our other blog post Wobbel Board Colours & Felt. All Explained.
If you have anymore questions about Wobbel Boards, don't hesitate to contact us!